Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:32 pm
CBSE Online Registration 2022
CBSE Online Registration 2022: CBSE Class IX, XI Online Registration 2022 has been started. From 01-10-2022, regular students of Class IX/XI can do CBSE Online Registration by visiting to the official website of the organization that is cbse.nic.in.
CBSE Online Registration Dates are now available. Candidates have to hit the below stated direct link for CBSE 2022 Online Registration for IX/XI. Last date to submit CBSE Application Form is 22-10-2022.
CBSE Class IX, XI Online Registration 2022:
|Organization name||Central Board Of Secondary Education|
|Category||CBSE Online Registration|
Central Board Of Secondary Education Online Registration 2022:
After the last date for CBSE Online Registration 2022-23, candidates have to pay some extra charges with the application form. Principal’s of all the schools have to send signed printout of the LOC to the Board’s respective regional offices.
Candidates who want to attain furthermore details in regards with CBSE Class IX, XI Online Registration 2022-2022 they can go through below section of this page which is well created by the team members of www.goldeneraeducation.com.
CBSE Online Registration
Before CBSE Online Registration, candidates must ensure their eligibility. 9th and 11th standard students are eligible for CBSE Class IX/XI Online Registration.
Check out: 9 Helpful Study Tools For Academic Students
Steps in CBSE Online Registration for Class IX/XI:
Follow the below stated simple and easy steps to fill online registration form for IX/XI Classes:
- Candidates who want to register themselves for Class IX/XI have to follow below given steps that are provided in sequential order for your easiness:
- First of all you must go through the official website of the Central Board of Secondary Education which is cbse.nic.in
- After that you need to go to the “Recent Announcements” section mention in the right side of the page and press the link of “Online Registration for Class IX/XI – Academic Session 2022-19”
- On the next page hit the “Continue For Registration”.
- Then enter the required details like User Id/Password and Security pin.
- CBSE Online Registration
- After that press the “Login” Button.
- Now Registration form will be open on your computer screen and fill the registration Form in correct manner.
- Then recheck all the details you have filled in the application form.
- After that press the “Submit” button.
- Now your CBSE class IX and CBSE Class XI Online Registration process has been completed.
- Then you can take printout of it for future use.
Download>>CBSE Online Registration Notification
CBSE Online Registration Fees:
Central Board of Secondary Education receive fee through digital payments mode such as Debit Card / Credit Card / NEFT/ RTGS/ SWIFT (only for international payments).
|Registration Fee in Rs. (per students)||Online Students Details Submission Date|
|School Located in India||School in Foreign|
|Without late fee||Rs.150||IX- Rs 250/-
XI- Rs. 300/-
|01-10-2022 to 22-10-2022|
|Late fee slab
|150+ 500= Rs 650||IX- Rs 750/-
XI- Rs. 800/-
|23-10-2022 to 30-10-2022|
|150+1000 =1150||IX- Rs 1250/-
XI- Rs. 1300/-
|31.10.2022 to 12.11.2022|
|50+2000=2150||IX- Rs 2250/-
XI- Rs. 2300/-
|13.11.2022 to 20.11.2022|
|150+ 5000 =5150||IX- Rs 5250/-
XI- Rs. 5300/-
|21.11.2022 to 28.11.2022|
Know Here: How To Apply For Education Loan
Instructions related to CBSE Online Registration
- Candidates have to make sure the details provided below while completing CBSE Online Registration Process.
- Spelling of student, mother’s & father’s name must be correct and as per Admission& Withdrawal Register maintained by the school.
- Date of Birth is as per Admission & Withdrawal Register maintained by school.
- Subject combinations must be as per Scheme of Studies
- Subject codes offered by the schoolare correct
- Selection of Hindi – A, Hindi – B & Urdu etc in Class – IX be done cautiously
- Selection of Hindi (Core), Hindi (Elective), English (Core), English(Elective), Sanskrit (Core), Sanskrit (Elective), Urdu (Core), Urdu (Elective)etc. in Class XI be done cautiously
CBSE Online Registration Correction Penalties:
If any candidate wants to make correction in the data filled during CBSE Online Registration then he/she have to pay some penalties as provided below.
|Heads Of Activities||Amount||Remarks|
|Penalty for correction in subject after submitting online LOC||1,000/-||Per subject/ per candidate|
|Penalty for Correction of Internal Assessment marks submitted Online in Hardcopy||1,000/-||Per candidate|
|Penalty for late submission of hardcopy|
|Approval of direct admission after 31st August of the academic session except on grounds of Transfer of parent(s) or shifting of residence||1,000/-||Per student|
Candidates just go through this Official Link to avail complete details of CBSE Online Registration 2022–2022. Subscribe to our free mail services to get instant mails directly in your mail box.