Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:11 pm
OU Degree Revaluation Form 2021 Last Date, Apply Online For Rechecking Form, Process, Osmania university Revaluation Form Last Date ,OU Revaluation/Recounting/Reverification Apply [email protected] Manabadi
All students who are not happy with their marks in OU Degree main examination and think that they deserve more marks than they have obtained in examination, then they can apply for OU Degree Revaluation/Rechecking Form 2021 online
OU Degree Revaluation Form 2021
Osmania university Rechecking Form for UG and PG courses have been declared on the official website. Students who were not satisfied with their marks Form and applied for revaluation are waiting for OU Degree Rechecking Form 2021 . We would like to inform such students that OU Degree revaluation Form are available on the official website. Normally, OU Degree declares their Rechecking Form within one month from the date of application. Scroll down for more updates. Direct links and guidelines to check Osmania university revaluation Form 2021 .
How to Apply online for OU Degree Revaluation Form 2021 & Required Documents:
- First of all, check out your course Result status. If yes then you can follow the upcoming steps.
- Most of the time, University invites application for rechecking within seven days after the result declaration.
- The student should be filled out an application within OU Degree deadline using the offline or online method. (Note – Offline apply method may not be available in all universities or colleges. So check out before proceeding next step).
- Now check out your branch and year link on OU Degree website or click on direct apply online form.
- Before apply online, please collect your documents, i.e., Marksheet, ID Proof, Photo, etc
- Now Select your branch and year like that UG—-> BA—->1st Year Exam.
- Complete basic information and attach required documents and click on final submit.
- After final submission, click on the printout and save as soft copy. If you haven’t owned a PC or computer, then take a printout for future use