Last updated on May 8th, 2021 at 06:40 pm
CRPF Recruitment HC GD 2022 Head Constable 1412 Posts Application Form Last Date: crpf 1412 hc jobs notification, CRPF Application form HC GD 2022, crpf gd head constable 1412 vacancies, CRPF HC Constable 1412 vacancies, CRPF Head Constable Form 2022, CRPF Recruitment 2022 Head Constable jobs, CRPF Recruitment notification 2022, crpf.gov.in, www.crpf.gov.in
CRPF Head Constable/ Constable Recruitment 2022 is issued by Central Reserve Police Force. The CRPF has started the process of application form on 07th February 2022 and will conclude on 06th March 2022. Eligible and interested applicants can submit the CRPF Head Constable Application Form through the website of CRPF. Application are invited from the offline process for male / female 1412 Head Constable (General Duty) Jobs in CRPF. The Written Examination for the Head Constable (GD) Jobs is likely to conduct on 19th April 2022.
CRPF Head Constable 1412 Jobs 2022
Candidates should check the eligibility criteria, before applying for the Head Constable 1412 Post. The CRPF has released the 1412 Vacancies [Head Constable/GD-1331 (Male) & 81 (Female)]. Candidates should submit the Constable Application Form 2022 before the last date i.e 06th March 2022 Other details like CRPF HEAD Constable Recruitment 2022 Educational qualification, age limit, selection process etc. is provided in below section.
CRPF Head Constable Details
Category Name – CRPF Head Constable Notification 2022
Name of the Ministry Affairs – Central Reserve Police Force Board
Number of Vacancies – 1412
Post Name: Constable and Head Constables
Application Mode – Offline
Below Steps to Apply CRPF Recruitment HC GD 2022 Application Form
- Candidates need to open the Central Reserve Police Force.
- Go to the Notification Section
- After that search for the CRPF Constable Application Form 2022.
- After that click on the application form.
- Fill all necessary details.
- Attach all the requisite documents.
- Finally sent it to the given address below:
Address: “The DG, CRPF (Recruitment Branch), East Block-07, Level-04, Sector-01, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066”
Eligibility Criteria of Head Constable/ Constable Recruitment
Candidates must have passed in 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board or institution.
Candidates should have minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 32 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit is provided for reserved category candidates.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test, Physical Measement Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Checking of Testimonials, Medical Examination and Drawal of Merit List.
Written Examination Scheme
- General Intelligence, reasoning, Awareness & Numerical Ability: 60 Marks
- Professional Knowledge: 70 Marks
- Language Comprehension and Communication Skill: 30 Marks
- Height – 170Cm
- Chest – 80-85 Cm
- Height – 157 Cm
Physicl Effficiecy Test
- 100 metres run in 16 seconds for Men and 18 seconds for Women
- 1.6 k race in 6.30 Minutes for Men and 800 metres race in 4 minutes for Women
- Long Jump 12 feet in 3 chances for Men and long jump 9 feet in 3 chances for Women
- High Jump 3 feet 09 inches in 3 chance for Men and High Jump 3 feet in 3 chances for Women
Verification of Docuemnts and Medical Examination
After qualifying the Written Examination, PMT & PET the candidates will be shortlisted for the testimonials verification and medicial examination. The date of medical examination shall be dislcosed later.
Drawal of Merit List
Those who passed in Medicial Examination shall be entered in the merit list. The CRPF will soon display the merit list category wise separately on the official website portal.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 100.00 in the form of Crossed Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque along with their application in favour of “DIGP, GC CRPF, Jharoda Kalan, New Delhi, Fee is exempted for all Female candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe eligible for reservation.
Candidates can download the Head Constable and Constable Hall Ticket through official website of CRPF. The applicant is required to use Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidates can check the important details like exam date, timings, address of exam center or more.
- Starting Date of Application Form: 07/02/2022
- Closing Date of Application Form: 06/03/2022
- Schdule of Written Examination: 19/04/2022
Central Reserve Police Force Website: www.crpf.gov.in