Last updated on January 18th, 2021 at 07:12 am
Palamuru University Revaluation Results 2021 Degree Courses: A lot of students submitted applications for revaluation in various subjects in the month of Nov/Dec 2021. Palamuru University Revaluation result for 1st,2nd, 3rd,4th, 5th,6th Sem degree programs is available now. Revaluation result is generated on the basis of rechecking and scrutiny of the answer script after the application submitted by the university students.
Latest news: Palamuru University has published backlog result for some of the programs. Check the result link given below.
Revaluation Result will also be hosted online on the university portal for all the students. University is not going to provide a physical copy of result to any student. However, university may display the result on the notice board of the university and affiliated colleges along with the publication on the official website of the university.
Palamuru University UG (CBCS) odd sem exams 2021 were conducted in the month of Nov/Dec and declared the provisional result Feb 2021. Students who were not satisfied with their marks submitted applications for revaluation so that they can improve their result. University is now busy in evaluating the answer scripts and will declare the result shortly.
Palamuru University Revaluation Result 2021
After the announcement of revaluation result, university does not allow students to submitted further correspondences against the same. Students are also given a chance to obtain the xerox copy of the valued answer copy after the release of result.
Candidates suggested to keep checking this article till the end. This is because going ahead in the article, they will find detailed information about the Palamuru University revaluation result such as important dates, steps to download the result online, particulars mentioned on the revaluation result sheet, key points, etc.
Palamuru University Result Revaluation- Overview
|Exam||Palamuru University semester/ annual exams|
|Article category||Revaluation result|
|Name of the University||Palamuru University|
|University type||Public university|
|Location||Karimnagar, Telangana State|
|Programs||UG (CBCS) programs|
|Year/semester||1st,2nd, 3rd,4th, 5th,6th sem|
|Display of revaluation result||Available (Check Link below)|
|Mode of the announcement of result||Online|
Palamuru University Revaluation Result- Important Dates
Candidates can have a look at the date of key events of revaluation shared below-
|Conduct of exam||Nov/Dec 2021|
|Declaration of result||Feb 2021|
|Application for revaluation||March 2021|
|Declaration of revaluation result||Available|
Steps to check Palamuru University Revaluation Result online?
Those who are looking for SU revaluation result need to read this particular section as here we have shared a step-by-step guide to access the result online.
Once the result will be made available for students, they have to follow the instructions shared below-
- Go to the official website of SU i.e. http://www.palamuruuniversity.ac.in.
- Hit the “Examination Results” links on the homepage of the website.
- List of university results will appear.
- Click on “Revaluation result of UG CBCS I/III/V semester examinations Nov/Dec 2021” link.
- After announcing the result it’s PDF will also be provided by the University.
- Find the name in the list and check the result.
- Download and save the result for personal record.
- Palamuru University revaluation result of UG Odd semesters 2021 will be released soon.
- Revaluation Result will be available on the official website.
- For the convenience of students, result link will also be made available on this page.
- University will not issue any hard copy of result to any students.
- As revaluation result will be final no further correspondence against the should be submitted by the students. University will not entertain such correspondences.
- After the declaration of online result, candidates who will be benefitted will be issued a separate original mark sheet other than the previously issued.
- University will not dispatch original marks memo to student’s address. They have to collect the same from the university/college.
- It is advised to all the candidates to visit the university website and also our page for latest updates related to revaluation result.
Palamuru University Marksheet
Students who have applied for revaluation can get their original statement of marks after revaluation result. University will issue new original mark sheets who have been benefited with the recounting of answer scripts.
These students have to collect their marks memo from the concerned university department or concerned college in which they are enrolled. To get the latest information about the issue of original marks card and related certificates, students are suggested to stay in contact with the official website and also with the officials of the concerned department