Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 06:54 pm
DAVV Rechecking Form 2021 BA BSc BCom 1st 2nd 3rd Year, Fill UP DAVV Revaluation Form, DAVV Online Form Filling Procedure @dauniv.ac.in
All students who are not happy with their marks in Devi Ahilya University main examination and think that they deserve more marks than they have obtained in examination, then they can apply for DAVV Revaluation/Rechecking Form 2021 online
DAVV Rechecking Form 2021
DAVV Rechecking Form for UG and PG courses have been declared on the official website. Students who were not satisfied with their marks Form and applied for revaluation are waiting for Devi Ahilya University Rechecking Form 2021 . We would like to inform such students that Devi Ahilya University revaluation Form are available on the official website. Normally, Devi Ahilya University declares their Rechecking Form within one month from the date of application. Scroll down for more updates. Direct links and guidelines to check DAVV revaluation Form 2021 .
How to apply online for DAVV Revaluation Form 2021 & Required Documents:
- First of all, check out your course Result status. If yes then you can follow the upcoming steps.
- Most of the time, University invites application for rechecking within seven days after the result declaration.
- The student should be filled out an application within DAVV deadline using the offline or online method. (Note – Offline apply method may not be available in all universities or colleges. So check out before proceeding next step).
- Now check out your branch and year link on DAVV website or click on direct apply online form.
- Before apply online, please collect your documents, i.e., Marksheet, ID Proof, Photo, etc
- Now Select your branch and year like that UG—-> BA—->1st Year Exam.
- Complete basic information and attach required documents and click on final submit.
- After final submission, click on the printout and save as soft copy. If you haven’t owned a PC or computer, then take a printout for future use