Gujarat Board Syllabus
Gujarat Board Syllabus 2021: Applicants can now download their Gujarat Board Syllabus through online mode easily. Students, who’re pursuing in the class 10th or 12th in the Gujarat Board and going to appear in Gujarat Board SSC/HSC Exam, are advised to start their preparation with revised Gujarat Board Syllabus. We’re also providing information on Gujarat Board Syllabus for the candidates who are going to appear in the examination.
This Page Includes:
- Gujarat Board SSC Syllabus
- Gujarat Board HSC Syllabus
- Gujarat Board 10th Syllabus
- Gujarat Board 12th Syllabus
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board conduct examination for class X and XII once in a year so students, who start their preparation for upcoming board exam, may get Gujarat Board Exam Syllabus from below segment. Contenders you may score well by preparing with latest Board 10th / 12th Syllabus 2021. You can also get the detailed information about Gujarat Board Syllabus from below section of this page which is framed by our team of https://goldeneraeducation.com
Gujarat Board Syllabus
Gujarat Board 10th Class Syllabus:
Unit I : Number Systems
Unit II : Algebra
- Pair Of Linear Equations In Two Variables
- Quadratic Equations
- Arithmetic Progressions
Unit III : Trigonometry
- Introduction To Trigonometry
- Trigonometric Identities
- Heights And Distances
Unit IV : Coordinate Geometry
- Lines (In Two-Dimensions)
Unit V : Geometry
Unit VI : Mensuration
- Areas Related To Circles
- Surface Areas And Volumes
- Unit VII: Statistics And Probability
- Unit 1 : Chemical Substances – Nature and Behaviour
- Unit 2 : World of Living
- Unit 3 : Effects of Current
- Unit 4 : Reflection of light at curved surfaces, Images formed by spherical mirrors, centre of curvature, principal axis, principal
- Unit 5 : Management of natural resources : Management of natural resources. Conservation and judicious use of natural resources. Forest and wild life, coal and petroleum conservation. Examples of People’s participation for conservation of natural resources
- Section A : Reading
- Section B : Writing
- Section C : Grammar
- Section D : Text Books
Sub-unit 1.1: Events and processes.
- French revolution :
- Russian Revolution.
- Rise of Nazism.
Sub-unit 1.2: Economies and Livelihoods
- Pastoralists in the modern world.
- Forest society and colonialism :
- Farmers and peasants :
Sub-unit 1.3: Culture, Identity and Society
- Sports and politics :
- Clothes and cultures.
Gujarat Board 12th Class Syllabus
- UNIT I. RELATIONS AND FUNCTIONS
- UNIT-II: ALGEBRA
- UNIT-III: CALCULUS
- UNIT-IV: VECTORS AND THREE-DIMENSIONAL GEOMETRY
- UNIT-V: LINEAR PROGRAMMING
- UNIT-VI: PROBABILITY
- Introducing Sociology Marks
- Unit 1: Society & Sociology and Relationship with other social sciences
- Unit 2: Basic Concepts
- Unit 3: Social Institutions
- Unit 4: Culture And Society
- Unit 5: Practical Sociology: Methods & Techniques
- Understanding Society
- Unit 6: Structure, Process and Stratification
- Unit 7: Social Change
- Unit 8: Environment And Society
- Unit 9: Western Social Thinkers
- Unit 10: Indian Sociologists
Check Exam Schedule from Here:
- Unit : 1 Static Electricity
- Unit : 2 Current Electricity
- Unit : 3 Magnetic effects of electric current and magnetism.
- Unit : 4 Electromagnetic induction and alternating current(a.c.)
- Unit : 5 Electromagnetic waves:
- Unit : 6 Optics:
- Unit : 7 Atom and nucleus:
- Unit : 8 Radiation & Dual Nature of Matter:
- Unit : 9 Semiconductor Devices
- Unit : 10 Communication System
- Cold War Era in World Politics
- Disintegration of the ‘Second World’ and the Collapse of Bipolarity.
- US Dominance in World Politics:
- Alternative Centres of Economic and Political Power
- South Asia in the Post-Cold War Era
- International Organizations in a unipolar World
- Security in Contemporary World:
- Environment and Natural Resources in Global Politics
- Globalisation and Its Critics
Part B: Politics of India Since Independence
- Nation-Building and Its Problems:
- Era of One-Party Dominance:
- Politics of Planned Development
- India’s External Relations
- Challenge to and Restoration of Congress System
- Crisis of the Constitutional Order:
- Regional Aspirations and Conflicts
- Rise of New Social Movements
- Recent Developments in Indian politics
- UNIT 1 : Intelligence
- UNIT 2 : Ego and Personality
- UNIT 3 : Group Process and Social effects
- UNIT 4 : Psychological Trends and Social
- UNIT 5 : Coping with Challenges
- UNIT 6 : Mental………..
- UNIT 7 : Approaches towards Treatment
- UNIT 8 : Environment and behavior
- UNIT 9 : Institutional Psychology or Organizational Psychology
- UNIT 10 : Psychology and Social Problems
- UNIT 11 : Necessary skills to be a successful Psychologist
- UNIT 12 : Statistics in Psychology
Semester 3 and 4 Practical
5 Experiments to be done on the basis of chapters like intelligence, personality, Aptitude, Adjustment, Attitude, Self concept, Anxiety
Must Know Here: How to Get Rid Of Fear of Board Exam
- Unit – 1 Partnership Accounts
- Unit – 2 Reconstruction Of Partnership – (Changes In Partnership)
- Unit – 3 Dissolution Of Partnership Firm
- Unit – 4 Share Capital Transaction
- Unit – 5 Accounting For Debentures
- Unit – 6 Analysis Of Financial Statements
- Unit : 7 Deshi Nama System
Unit 1: Protein and Gene Manipulation
- Chapter I: Protein Structure and Engineering
- Chapter II: Recombinant DNA Technology
- Chapter III: Genomics and Bioinformatics 10 Marks
Unit II : Cell Culture Technology
- Chapter I: Microbial Culture and Applications
- Chapter II: Plant Cell Culture and Applications 10 Marks
- Chapter III: Animal Cell Culture and Applications 10 Marks
Practical’s (List of Experiments)
- Isolation of bacterial plasmid DNA and its detection by gel electrophoresis
- Restriction digestion of plasmid DNA and its analysis by gel electrophoresis
- Bacterial transformation using any plasmid
- Data retrival and data base search using internet site NCBI
- Download a DNA and protein sequence from internet, analyse and comment on it.
- Cell viability assay (using Evans blue Stain)
- Determination of blood groups.
- Estimation of DNA
- Ion-exchange chromatography for proteins.
- Reading of a DNA sequencing gel and arrive at the sequence.
- Estimation of blood glucuse by enzymatic method (GOD/POD)
- Project work.
Part A: Principles and Functions of Management
- Unit I: Nature and significance of Management
- Unit 2: Principles of Management
- Unit 3: Business Environment
- Unit 4: Planning
- Unit 5: Organising
- Unit 6: Staffing
- Unit 7: Directing
- Unit 8: Controlling
- Part B : Business Finance and Marketing
- Unit 9: Financial Management
- Unit 10: Financial Markets
- Unit 11: Marketing Management
- Unit 12: Consumer Protection
- Unit : 1 Physiology of Plants
- Unit : 2 Physiology of Animals
- Unit : 3 Reproduction, Growth and Development
- Unit : 4 Ecology and Environment
- Unit : 5 Biology and Human Welfare
- UNIT 1: PROGRAMMING IN C++
- UNIT 2: DATA STRUCTURES
- UNIT 3: DATABASES AND SQL
- UNIT 4: BOOLEAN LOGIC
- UNIT 5: COMMUNICATION AND OPEN SOURCE CONCEPTS
Do You Know? How to Prepare For Board Exams
PART – 1 (1) Micro Economies
- Economic Problem.
- Elasticity of Demand
- Attitude of Producers & Supply –
- Law of supply.
- Concept of production Cost.
- CONCEPT OF REVENUE
- Determination of cost of production
Part-II (02) MACRO ECONOMICS
- Macro economics
- National Income (NI)
- Measurement of National Income & Related Studies.
- Income & Employment determination
- Finance (money) & Banking
- Reading an unseen passage and poem
- Applied Grammar
- Texts for detailed study
- Section A Advanced Reading Skills
- Section B Effective Writing Skills
- Section C Applied Grammar
- Section D Literature
- Unit I: Entrepreneurial Opportunities and Enterprise Creation
- Unit II: Enterprise Planning and Resourcing
- Unit III: Enterprise Management
- To introduce the students to the world of business by developing in them the core skills and competencies required for an entrepreneur.
- To develop in the students qualities such as leadership, self-confidence, initiative, facing uncertainties, commitment, creativity, people and team building, integrity and reliability.
- To enable the students to acquire the skills and knowledge needed for conducting surveys, collecting, recording and interpreting data and preparing simple estimates of demand for products and services.
- To guide the students to prepare a Project Report.
- To equip the students with knowledge and skills needed to plan and manage an enterprise through case studies conducted and recorded by the students in different fields such as resource assessment, market dynamics, finance management, cost determination, calculation of profit and loss etc.
- To instill in the students important values and entrepreneurial discipline.
Gujarat Board Syllabus Geography
- Unit 1: Human Geography: Nature and Scope
- Unit 2: People Periods
- Unit 3: Human Activities
- Unit 4: Transport, Communication and Trade
- Unit 5: Human Settlements
- Unit 6: Map Work on identification of features based on above units on the outline Political map of World.
- Unit 7: People
- Unit 8: Human Settlements
- Unit 9: Resources and Development
- Unit 10: Transport, Communication and International Trade
- Unit 11: Geographical Perspective on Selected Issues and Problems (One case study to be introduced for each topic)
- Unit 12: Map work on locating and labelling of features based on above units on outline political map of India
PART – I
- The Story of the First Cities: Harappan Archaeology.
- Political and Economic History: How Inscriptions tell a story.
- Social Histories: Using the Mahabharata
- A History of Buddhism: Sanchi Stupa
- Story of discovery: Sanchi stupa
- Agrarian Relations: The Ain-i- Akbari
- The Mughal Court: Reconstructing Histories through Chronicles
- New Architecture: Hamp
- Religious Histories: The Bhakti-Sufi tradition (11)
- Medieval Society Through Travellers’ Accounts
- Colonialism and-Rural Society: Evidence from Official Reports
Read This: How to Study At the Last Minute for Exams
How to Download Gujarat Board Syllabus?
Students may use some straightforward and simple steps to download Gujarat Board 10th / 12th Exam Syllabus:
- Candidates will have to visit the Official website of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board that is www.gseb.org.
- Now from home page, hit on the “Syllabus” tab that is visible at below section of this page.
- After that press the “Secondary and Senior Secondary” link as per your choice.
- And finally your Gujarat Board Syllabus will be displayed in front of your computer screen.
- Save it and get printout of Gujarat Board Syllabus and keep it secure for preparation purpose.
To know more about Gujarat Board Syllabus 2021, appliers may need to open this Official Link and keep continue on our web portal for getting updated information regarding the same by instant access.