Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:15 pm
CIL MT Cut off 2021 is shared here of the exam held on 28th February, 27th February. Check here the expected cut off marks for GEN/OBC/SC/ST/PwD category candidates along with CIL MT Previous years cut off.
CIL MT Cut Off 2021 : Candidates who gave the CIL MT 2021 exam on 28th February, 27th February can check here the Expected Cut Off Marks for the GEN/OBC/SC/ST category candidates. The Coal India Limited will release the official CIL MT Cut off 2021 later along with the result at www.coalindia.co.in. Till then, have a look at the CIL MT Expected cut off below which we have listed after going through the CIL MT Exam Analysis & Review. The CIL conducted the online preliminary exam for the recruitment of over 1326 vacancies of Management Trainee. The exam was held online on the lines of the computer-based test.
As per the feedback of students who appeared for the CIL MT 2021 exam, the overall difficulty level of the exam was ‘Easy to Moderate’. They were able to attempt around 125 to 145 questions out of the total 200 multiple choice questions asked in the exam. Any wrong answer marked by the candidates would fetch a negative marking of 0.25 marks per question. Candidates need to qualify the exam by obtaining the CIL MT Cut Off 2021 to get shortlisted for the Mains examination.
Coal India MT Exam Cut off Marks Overview
|Name of the company||Coal India Limited|
|Total No of Posts||1326|
|Exam Date||27th & 28th February 2021|
|Admit Card Status||Released|
|Post Name||Management Trainee|
CIL MT 2021 Minimum Qualifying Marks Category Wise
- Coal India Limited has set the minimum qualifying marks to qualify in the CIL MT 2021 Exam for all the category candidates.
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category candidates should get a minimum of 35 marks in each paper.
- General and Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) should secure a minimum of 40 marks in each paper.
- Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Physically Handicapped candidates should get a minimum of 30 marks in each paper marks to qualify.
|Minimum Qualifying marks in the computer-based online test|
|PWD/ST/SC||OBC Candidates||EWS/General (UR)|
|Minimum 30 marks in each paper||Minimum 35 marks in each paper||Minimum 40 marks in each paper|
CIL MT Previous Year Cut off -2017-18
Candidates who are excited to know the Previous year CIL MT Cut off marks, for them, we have given in the tabular form below. Candidates can check the Coal India Management Trainee Cut off marks category wise and discipline wise below.
Previous Year Coal India MT 2017 Cut off Marks for Civil
Previous Year Coal India MT 2017 Cut off Marks for Electrical
Previous Year Coal India Limited MT 2017 Cut off Marks for Mechanical
CIL MT Expected Cut off Discipline Wise 2021
|Discipline||Expected Cut off marks|
|Personnel and HR||135-145|
|Finance and Accounts||135-145|
|Electronics and Telecommunications||145-155|
Expected Cut-Off for CIL MT 2021 Exam
Get below the CIL MT Expected cut off which is listed on the basis of the difficulty level of questions asked in the CIL MT exam. The cut off is provided overall as well as sectional for all the categories – GEN/OBC/SC/ST.
|Category||Expected Cut Off|
How to Check Coal India MT Cut off 2021
Most of the candidates are familiar to check CIL MT Cut off from the official website. Candidates who don’t know how to check, for them we are giving the step by step procedure to check Coal India MT Cut off Marks.
- First of all visit the official website coal India limited www.coalindia.co.in
- Now Find the recent notification of Coal India MT Notification.
- Under that, it states on Coal India MT Cut off.
- Now, Click on the link, a pop up opens on the computer screen displaying CIL MT Cut off in PDF form for various disciplines.
- Now download the cut off marks in pdf form.