Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:09 pm
AEEE Application Form
AEEE Application Form 2022: Amrita University is going to conduct AEEE Entrance Exam from 19th April to 22nd April 2022 (CBT) and 28th April 2022 (Pen and Paper based). AEEE Application Form is available now in online mode or offline mode for those applicants who want to appear in AEEE 2022. So, those applicants who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply against Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam 2022 by filling the AEEE 2022 Application Form on or before the last date that is 31-03-2022.
|Name of Conducting Body||Amrita University|
|AEEE Exam Dates||Computer Based Test (CBT)-Online||From 19-04-2022 to 22-04-2022|
|Pen and Paper based test (P & P)||28-04-2022|
|AEEE Application Form Last Date||31-03-2022|
Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination is a University Level Entrance Exam for providing admission to B.Tech Course. Through AEEE Exam 2022, applicants can get admission in its three campuses, i.e. Amritapuri (Kollam), Bengaluru and Ettimadai (Coimbatore) and Vengal (Chennai). Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination 2022 will be conducted on an all India basis. Applicants can get the whole information regarding AEEE Exam Application Form from below section of this page which is provided by team of www.goldeneraeducation.com
AEEE Application Form
AEEE Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must have done 10+2 (or equivalent) examination from recognized university/board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject.
- An aggregate of 60% marks should have been secured by applicants in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- In each subject, the candidates should have scored not less than 55%.
- All candidates should have been born on or after July 1, 1997.
- Appearing candidates can also apply for AEEE 2022 Exam.
Gain Knowledge on: Career Options after 10th/12th
AEEE Application Fee:
Contenders need to pay the application fee of Rs. 1000/- either through online mode or through offline mode.
Mode of Payment:
- For online payment, the applicants will have to pay the fee through Net Banking or Credit Card/Debit Card, Cash Card and Mobile Wallet.
- The fees can also be paid through offline mode using Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Amrita School of Engineering”, payable at Coimbatore.
Get Here: Amrita University Fee Structure 2022
Admission to B.Tech Course will be done on basis of performance in Amrita Engg Entrance Exam 2022 followed by AEEE Counselling.
Want To Know: How To Choose Admission Consultants
AEEE Exam Pattern:
- The AEEE 2022 will be conducted in two modes, i.e. Computer Based Test (CBT) and Pen & Paper Based Test (P&P).
- CBT will be conducted in 3 time slots per day in multiple cities all over the Country.
- There are 100 objective type questions will be asked in the examination.
- The duration of exam is of 2 ½ hours.
- The AEEE Question Paper will be of total 300 marks.
- For each correct answer 3 marks will be awarded.
- For each incorrect answer 1 mark will be deducted.
- The question paper will be asked in English language only.
|Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
Get List of: Best Universities Search Reviews & Ranking
- AEEE Result will be declared on 5th May 2022. After the declaration of the AEEE Result 2022, the AEEE Cut-Off will also be released at the same time.
- On the basis of cut-off, applicants will be shortlisted and called for counselling procedure.
- AEEE Counselling 2022 will be started in the month of May or June 2022.
- The counselling will be arranged in the three campuses simultaneously.
Instructions to Fill AEEE Entrance Application Form:
Applicants can fill the Amrita EEE Application Form either through online mode or through offline mode:
- First visit the official site of Amrita University that is www.amrita.edu
- Then on home page of official site follow “Admission 2022” and hit the link.
- On next page follow “IMPORTANT DATES” and hit on “Last Date for Online Registration” link.
- Go to “How to Apply” and hit on “Online Registration” link.
- On next page select the appropriate link to fill “AEEE Registration Form”.
- If you are a new user then hit on “Register Yourself” link.
- Fill in the details in registration form and submit the form to receive the User ID and Password through Mail and/or SMS
- Registered candidates can hit on “Already Registered” link and login with previous id and password.
- After receiving User ID and Password again login to fill the AEEE Online Application Form.
- Fill form with all essential details correctly and upload photograph and signature and other required documents.
- Make the payment of application fee.
- After completion of form check Online Application Form at once and press “Submit” button. .
- Printed OMR application forms can be obtained in person by paying application fee Rs. 1000/-:
- Printed OMR AEEE Application Form can also be obtained by post from Admissions Coordinator, Amrita School of Engineering Coimbatore with a written request giving complete communication address, phone number and Email ID along with a Demand Draft
- When a Demand Draft is used, candidate should write on the back of the Demand Draft, “B.Tech. Application 2022,” his / her “Name” and “Mobile Number.
- Fill the form with all necessary details in an appropriate manner.
- Attach all required documents along with AEEE Application Form.
- Filled-in OMR AEEE Application Form to be submitted to the following address on or before 31-03-2022.
The Admissions Co-ordinator (B.Tech Admissions)
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
Amritanagar (P.O.), Ettimadai,
Coimbatore 641 112, Tamil Nadu
AEEE Important Dates:
|Last Date for Receiving AEEE Application Form (OMR and Online)||31/03/2022|
|Availability of AEEE Admit Card||1st Week of April 2022|
|Computer based Test (CBT)-Online||19th April to 22nd April 2022|
|Pen and Paper based test (P & P)||28/04/2022|
|Declaration of AEEE Rank 2022||5/05/2022|
Get Complete Details:
To get more information regarding AEEE Application Form 2022, you need to hit this Official Link. Stay connected with www.goldeneraeducation.com for getting the latest updates regarding AEEE Application Form.