Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:40 pm
AILET Application Form
AILET Application Form 2022: Latest update!!! AILET Application Form Last Date has been extended. Candidates who want to get admission in UG & PG law courses have to apply by submitting AILET Application Form before 14th April 2022.
|Last Date Extended Notice|
|Check Notice: Last Date for submission of AILET Application Form Extended|
All India Law Entrance Test is a gateway to get admission in National Law University, Delhi. AILET 2022 Exam is all set to schedule on 06-05-2022. So, aspirants who want to attend All India Law Entrance Test 2022 have to ensure AILET Eligibility conditions first before submitting AILET online form.
|Conducting Body||National Law University, Delhi|
|Exam Name||All India Law Entrance Test|
|AILET 2022 Exam Date||06-05-2022|
|Mode To submit AILET Application Form||Online|
|Last date for submission of AILET Application Form||14-04-2022|
AILET Admission Notice 2022-19!!
The University invites applications for admission to B.A.LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M and Ph.D Programmes for the Academic Year 2022-19 which will be commence from August, 2022. Before you submit AILET Admission Form you must know complete details about AILET Exam 2022.
Eligible candidates can follow AILET Registration Process to submit AILET Application Form 2022 on or before 14-04-2022. Complete details about AILET 2022 are provided in this page that is prepared by the team members of www.goldeneraeducation.com.
AILET Application Form
- B.A.LL.B. (Hons.)- Five-Year Programme
- LL.M.-One-Year Programme
AILET Eligibility Criteria:
Those who want to submit the AILET Application Form must ensure below mentioned eligibility criteria –
- For B.A.LL.B (Hons) Programme: Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2 System) or Equivalent Examination with 50% marks. The candidates appearing in the 12th standard examination in March/April, 2022 can also apply for All India Law Entrance Test 2022.
- LL.M.-One-Year Programme: LL.B. or an Equivalent Law Degree with 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/ Persons with Disabilities). The candidates appearing in final year LL.B. Examination in April/May, 2022 can also apply to get AILET Admission.
- Ph.D.-Programme: LL.M. Degree with 55% Marks or its Equivalent (50% in case of SC/ST/ Persons with Disabilities). Aspirants having required details are eligible to appear in All India Law Entrance Test 2022.
|Gain Knowledge on: Career Options After 12th|
|Do You Know? Necessity Of Master Degree And Its Role|
AILET Seats and Reservation Details:
|Programme Name||Total Seats||Reservation|
|B.A.LL.B||80 [70 Seats on merit through AILET and 10 Seats for direct admission to Foreign Nationals on merit]. |
Foreign Nationals are exempted from AILET. Foreign Nationals to be eligible should have obtained 65% marks in the qualifying examination.
|SC candidates: 15%, |
ST candidates: 7.5%
|LL.M||35+5 Seats for Foreign Nationals. |
Foreign Nationals are exempted from AILET (No. of seats may vary)
|SC candidates: 15%, |
ST candidates: 7.5%
AILET Admission Process:
Aspirants, after submitting AILET Application Form you need to appear in All India Law Entrance Test 2022. Contenders will be screened on the basis of performance in AILET 2022. Thus, on the basis of AILET merit list you will be called for further process.
Successfully selected candidates in entrance exam will be further called for AILET counselling. Verification of document will also be done at the time of counselling. So, to get final admission in applied programme you need to qualify in all the rounds.
Get List of: Documents Required For Counseling
AILET Exam Pattern:
Details ALIET 2022 Exam Pattern is provided below you can follow the proper pattern of exam and prepare only those topics that are included in AILET Syllabus for examination preparation.
AILET Examination will be of 90 minutes. The maximum marks will be 150. Total 150 questions will be there in B.A.LL.B. (Hons) While in LL.M. course, there will be 100 MCQ question and 1 essay type question on the law. ALIET question paper will be composed of MCQs. One every correct answer, 1 mark will be given and there is no negative marking.
AILET Application Form Fees:
Interested candidates should apply only online and make the payment of AILET Application Fee 2022. Details of application fee category wise is provided below and BPL applicants of SC/ST Category are exempted from application fee.
- For General Candidates: Rs.3,050/-
- For SC/ST and PD Candidates: Rs.1,050/-
AILET Exam Centres:
While filling the AILET online Application form choose the most convenient exam centre for the examination. Once you submitted the AILET Application Form Exam centers can not change in any circumstances.
Want help in Preparation? Get Tips: Practice Which Helps In Preparation
Process to Fill AILET Application Form:
Those who wish to apply for AILET Exam notification have to fill and submit AILET Application Form. we have provided simple procedure to submit the AILET Application Form easily, have a look-
- First of all candidates login to home page of National Law University, Delhi that is nludelhi.ac.in to fill up AILET Application Form
- Now, select “AILET Admission 2022” tab that is available at the left section on home page.
- A new page will appear where you need to hit on “Admission Announcement: 2022-19” link.
- Further, AILET Notification 2022 will appear you can go through complete AILET advertisement and ensure your eligibility.
- Now go to AILET Apply Online link
- Thereafter fill up fill AILET Application Form 2022 with complete details in suitable manner.
- Upload all required documents and certificates with AILET application form.
- Make the payment of fee through proper mode while submitting AILET application form
- Then, hit on “Submit” button for final submission of AILET application form.
- Also take the hard copy of AILET Application Form and keep it secured for future use.
Download: NLU Admission Notice 2022 PDF
AILET Application Form: Important Dates:
|AILET 2022 Notification date||04-01-2022|
|Starting of AILET Online Application Form||04-01-2022|
|AILET Application form Last date||14-04-2022|
|AILET Admit Card||20-04-2022|
|AILET Exam date||06-05-2022|
|Declaration of AILET Result (BA.LL.B (Hons.))||3rd week of May 2022|
|Date of issue of admission letter (1st list)||3rd week of May 2022|
|Last date to deposit fee (1st list)||2nd week of June 2022|
|Date of spot counselling for vacant seats||4th week of June 2022|
|Last date to submit counselling fee for 1st list||1st week of July 2022|
|Closing date of admission||Last week of July 2022|
|Interview of selected candidates||Last week of July 2022|
|Result declaration of LL.M.||1st week of July 2022|
|Result declaration of Ph.D||3rd week of July 2022|
Important and Final Note:
You can check Official Link, to obtain other details related to AILET Application Form 2022. Candidates, if you have any query related to this notification, then you can ask freely, in below comment box.
You can also subscribe to our free email service from this you get all career related information directly in your message box. You can also follow us on Facebook and Google plus, for acquiring latest information regarding recruitment, examinations, admit card, result etc.