Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:14 pm
NTSE Application Form
Students studying in abroad in class X have the opportunity to get scholarship for which applicants need to fill NTSE Application Form and then appear for National Talent Search Examination 2022. NTSE exam is conducted every year at two levels that is Stage-I (State Level) and Stage-II (National Level). However, students of abroad need to appear in NCERT NTS Stage 2 exams. Submit to NTSE 2022 Application Form on or before the last date that is 31-12-2022 and appear for NTSE exam to obtain NTSE Scholarship.
|Conducting Body||National Council Of Educational Research and Training|
|Exam Name||National Talent Search Examination 2022|
|Category||Scholarship Application Form|
For getting benefit of NTSE Scholarship 2022 students need to give NTSE Stage 2 exam. Those who wish to get this scholarship than prepare well and try to crack the written exam which is scheduled to be held on 13-05-2022 at 36 centres in India only. For this concern, Students may fill the NTSE Application Form 2022 by following below mentioned procedure and keep the registration number safe for further use. Go through this page to attain complete details against NTSE Scholarship Exam which is well created by the team members of www.goldeneraeducation.com.
NTSE Application Form
Candidates of Class 10th, studying in recognized affiliated schools in abroad is eligible to appear for the NCERT NTSE Stage-II Examination.
NTSE 2022 Reservation Policy:
|Total reserved scholarships||26.5% of 1000 scholarships|
NTSE 2022 Scholarship:
Near about 1000 scholarship will be awarded for different stages of education as follows.
|Level of Education||Scholarship amount for year 2022 (in INR)|
|Class XI to Class XII||Rs. 1250/-|
|Undergraduate level||Rs. 2000/-|
|Postgraduate level||Rs. 2000/-|
|Ph.D. level||As per UGC norms|
Get all scholarships on a single page, Hit Here: Loan in India
National Talent Search Examination 2022:
Qualifying Marks: Qualifying marks for candidates from General category is 40% in each paper and for candidates from SC, ST and PH is 32% each paper.
Language Test: Qualifying in nature and marks obtained for language test will not be counted for final merit list.
NTSE Stage II Exam Pattern:
Follow the pattern for better preparation. Candidates are also informed that there will be negative marking in each paper. For each wrong answer 1/3rd marks will be deducted. No mark will be deducted for un-attempted questions.
|paper||Test||No. Of Questions||No. Of Marks||Duration|
|Paper-I||Mental Ability Test (MAT)||50||50||45|
|Paper-II||Language Test (LT) English/ Hindi||50||50||45|
|Paper-III||Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||100||100||90|
|Take a Test Now||Math Online Quiz|
|Take a Test||English Language Test|
Process to Fill NTSE Stage –II Application Form:
- First step of students is to open home page of National Council Of Educational Research and Training that is www.ncert.nic.in
- After reaching on home page of NCERT hit on “Programmes” tab that is available in menu bar.
- Further, from drop down list applicants need to “National Talent Search Examination” link.
- This will navigate you to new page where you have to press on “Advertisement for National Talent Search Examination 2022-2022” link that is available in recent section in right side.
- By this, you will navigate to new page which will appear in PDF Form.
- Go through NTSE Notification carefully and ensure your eligibility.
- Further apply online and fill NTSE Online application form with complete details.
- Also, upload all required documents and certificates in scanned form.
- At last, recheck the details once and then hit submit tab.
- Also take the print out copy of NTSE Online Form for future use.
Download PDF: NTSE 2022 Advertisement
NTSE 2022 Dates:
|National Level Stage-II Exam||Date|
|Last date of Submission of Application Form||31-12-2022|
|Date of NTSE Exam 2022||13-05-2022|
Read This: Do These 8 Things While Studying For Exam
Candidates can check NTSE 2022 Application Form details by going through Official Link. Join us on Facebook or Google + for latest updates. For any query or any suggestion related to this comment us on below provided comment box our team will soon try to solve it.