Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:23 pm
Super 30 Patna Admission Form 2021
Super 30 Patna is going to release Super 30 Patna Admission Form 2021 for the students who are interested to be the part of the highly determined educational program. Candidates may fill the admission form by following the simple procedure before the last date.
Super 30 Patna Admission Details
|Name of the Organization||Super 30|
|Exam||IIT JEE Entrance Exam|
|Date of Exam||May or June 2021 (Tentative)|
- Super 30 is a highly determined and innovative educational program which is organized under the banner of “Ramanujan School of Mathematics.
- This exam is conducted to provide the coaching to IITians from extremely poor background economically backward.
- Students this is an excellent opportunity for you to get admission in one of the reputed educational organization. Talented aspirants must submit duly filled Super 30 Patna Admission Form 2021.
- Further information about Super 30 Last Date, Admission Form, and Procedure are mentioned below by the unit of privatejobshub.
Aspirants must have completed 12th with good academic scores from any of the recognized board.
- Contenders need to pay Rs. 60/- as an application charges.
- Fee should be paid through demand draft payable to Ramanujan School of Mathematics, Shanti Kutir, Chandpur Bela, Patna- 800001.
- Candidates will first have to appear in the written exam.
- Then the applicants will be called for the counseling as per the cut off marks.
How to apply
- Applicants who are curious to apply against Super 30 Patna may download the application form from the official website and fill it properly
- Must attach the required particulars, demand draft and enclosed in an envelope and send to the specified address before the closing date.
The application form is available in the first week of May.
Have a look on Below Links
|How to Survive First Year of College|
|How to Get Rid of Exam Fear|
|Student Success Strategy|
|Education Loan in India for Study Abroad|
|Best Colleges in India|
|Medical Universities in India|
Note: For more details you may visit the Official Link