Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:32 pm
TS ECET Application Form 2022
TS ECET Application Form 2022: Notification regarding Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test TS ECET 2022 has been publicized. TS ECET Application Form will be available officially from 05-03-2022.
TS ECET Exam Dates has been announced, those get admission into second year regular B.E/B .Tech/ B.Pharmacy courses in government/private universities and institutions must complete TS ECET Registration via online mode till 06-04-2022.
|Name of Organization||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad|
|Name of Exam||Engineering Common Entrance Test|
|TS ECET Exam Date||09-05-2022|
|Mode To Apply||Online|
|Last Date to Apply||06-04-2022|
Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test is organized by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad is responsible for conducting TS ECET 2022 for diploma holders & for B.Sc (Mathematics) degree holders to provide admission to regular B.E/B .Tech/ B.Pharmacy courses.
Students, who satisfy eligibility norms, can submit their TS ECET 2022 Application Form at official site before last date. Complete details about TS ECET Application Form 2022-19 is well furnished in this page of www.goldeneraeducation.com you can get details from below section.
TS ECET Application Form 2022
TS ECET Courses Offered:
TS ECET Eligibility Criteria:
- A candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate should belong to Telangana/Andhra Pradesh state.
- A candidate should also satisfy the condition of local/non-local status.
- For admission to B.E. / B.Tech / B. Pharmacy courses, applicants should possess Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy from the institution recognized by the Government of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates should have passed the 3-year B.Sc. Degree examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects in the group combination from a recognized University in the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh state or its equivalent for entry into relevant courses.
- Those pursuing diploma course are also eligible to take admission but the condition is that they must have completed the prescribed practical training required for the award of diploma course before admission.
- General category candidates must have qualified Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy/ B.Sc Degree with minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved category candidates).
|Gain Knowledge on: Career Options After 12th|
|Do You Know? Necessity Of Master Degree And Its Role|
TS ECET Registration Fee:
To appear in TS Engineering Common Entrance Test 2022 candidates are required to pay registration fee for that. Following is the list of category wise fee structure you can go through it and pay accordingly on or before the last date.
- For SC/ST Category: Rs. 400/-
- For Other Category: Rs. 800/-
- The Registration fee has to be paid through online only using Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking.
Must Know: How To Pay Application Fee Online
TS ECET Admission Process:
Admission to B.Tech Lateral Entry and B.Pharma course will be done on basis of their performance in Engineering Common Entrance Test. Further qualified candidates as per TS ECET Merit List will be called for TS ECET Counselling. In TS ECET 2022 Counselling process candidates need to carry all their necessary documents and certificates.
Scheme for TS ECET Entrance Examination:
- Complete details of TS ECET Exam pattern is provided below of different programmes you can go through it and follow the examination scheme.
- TS ECET syllabus of the examination will consist of the subjects as per the courses. The syllabus for B.Sc (Mathematics) graduate comprise of Mathematics, Communicative English & Analytical Ability. The TS ECET 2022 syllabus of engineering programme will contain topics of class 11th & 12th PCM subjects.
1. For ENGINEERING STREAM
(A) For Diploma Holders
|Mathematics||50||Common to all branches|
|Engineering Paper||100||Separate question paper for each Branch of Diploma Engineering|
Want help in Preparation? Get Tips: Practice Which Helps In Preparation
(B) For B.Sc. (Mathematics)
|Subjects for the test||Marks|
- PHARMACY STREAM
|Subjects for the test||Marks|
Get Latest Topics Included: TS ICET Counselling Dates
Process to Fill TS ECET Online Application Form:
- Students, who’ve full filled above eligibility criteria of TS ECET, should need to submit TS ECET application form before the end date.
- For this, students will have to open official site that is ecet.tsche.ac.in.
- On homepage, go to tab ‘Apply Online’ that is available at top menu bar and hit the link.
- Now fill TS ECET online registration form by entering the required details and hit on “Proceed to Pay Registration Fee” link.
- Select the payment mode as per your desirability.
- After that, pay your fee through any of the above mentioned mode and after successful payment through Debit/Credit Card, a “Transaction Id”.
- After that Fill TS ECET 2022 Application Form with required details.
- And if you have already registered then go to “Login” section and login with previous id and password and fill the details with all necessary information.
- Upload your passport size photo and signature or as asked in the TS ECET notification.
- Press the submit tab and take print out of TS ECET application form 2022 to complete TS ECET 2022 registration and keep online form for future use.
To Apply Online: Hit Here
TS ECET 2022 Important Dates:
|TS ECET Notification release date||02-03-2022|
|Commencement of TS ECET 2022 online application form||05-03- 2022|
|Last date of submission of TS ECET online form without late fee||06-04-2022|
|Last date to submit Telangana ECET application form with late fee of
|TS ECET Hall Ticket Download||2nd to 07-05- 2022|
|TS ECET Exam date||09-05-2022|
|TS ECET Result Declaration||4th week of May 2022|
Check Here: Exam Calendar 2022 All India
To know more about TS ECET 2022 Application Form, you may need to visit this Official Link. Join us on Facebook or Google + to get latest and instant updates of TS ECET 2022.