Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:41 pm
TSRJC CET 2022: Online application forms are invited for TSRJC CET 2022 (Common Entrance Test) to be held on 12-05-2022 for admission of students into 1st year intermediate (English Medium-MPC/ BPC/ MEC). Government of Telangana has released TSRJC CET Notification for academic year 2022-19. Contenders can go through the details and submit TSRJC CET Online application form till last date that is 15-04-2022.
|Conducting Body||Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society (Regd), Hyderabad|
|Exam Name||Telangana Residential Junior College Common Entrance Test 2022|
|TSRJC CET 2022 Exam Date||12-05-2022|
|Category||TSRJC CET 2022|
|Mode To Apply||Online|
|TSRJC CET Last date||15-04-2022|
TSRJC Common Entrance Test Notification contains complete details of Telangana Residential Junior College Common Entrance Test 2022. Telangana State government provides high class education to the students who are unable to study in leading private institutions. You can go through below structured page and fetch all details related to TSRJC CET that is provided by the expert team members of www.goldeneraeducation.com.
TSRJC CET Dates:
|Events||TSRJC CET 2022 Important Date|
|TSRJC CET Application Process Starts from||09-04-2022|
|TSRJC CET 2022 Last Date||15-04-2022|
|Last date of submission of online application fee||15-04-2022|
|Downloading of TSRJC CET Hall Ticket||02-05-2022 to 11-05-2022|
|TSRJC CET Exam Date||12-05-2022 @10:00 AM – 12:30 PM|
|TSRJC CET 2022 Counselling starts||28-05-2022|
General Junior Colleges Courses Offered:
- MPC, BI.P.C & CEC Groups with English Medium
- Telangana State Residential Junior College for GIRLS Hasanparthy, Warangal District
- Telangana State Residential Junior College for BOYS Sarvali, Nalgonda District
Minority Junior Colleges Courses Offered:
- MPC, BI.P.C & CEC Groups with English & Urdu Medium
- TS Residential Junior College for Minorities BOYS Nagaram, Nizamabad
- TS Residential Junior College of Minorities BOYS, LB Nagar, Nagole, Hyderabad
Read Here: TSRJC CET Revised Notification
TSRJC CET Eligibility:
- Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in Telangana only.
- Must have passed the qualifying examination in first attempt in March, 2022 only. Candidates who have passed in earlier years are not eligible for TSRJC CET and need not apply.
- OC Candidate must secure a minimum GPA of 6 and BC, SC, ST and minority candidates must secure minimum GPA of 5 in S.S.C or equivalent qualifying examination and GPA of 4 in English for all the candidates
- SC:15%, ST:06%, BC-A:07 % BC-B:10%, BC-C:01%, BC-D:07, BC-E:04%
- Spl category Reservation: PHC:3%, Sports:3% CAP( Children of Armed Personnel):3%
Download: TSRJC CET Information Bulletin
TSRJC CET Examination Fee:
Applied candidates for TSRJC CET 2022, are required to pay examination fee of Rs.150/-. Payment of application fee is to be done through ONLINE or through Credit card (Payment gateway). Payment of examination fee is to be done through proper mode before the last date ends.
Must Know: How To Pay Application Fee Online
TSRJC CET Exam Centers:
- At the time of filling TSRJC Common Entrance Test Application Form, candidates are required to choose the examination centre and submit their option in online form.
- District Head quarters of 10 Erstwhile Districts (Candidate may choose any District to appear for Test)
TSRJC CET Admission:
For TSRJC Admission, first of all candidates need to appear in TSRJC Common Entrance Test 2022. Then qualified candidates in TSRJC CET 2022 entrance test will be further called for TSRJC CET counselling. Final admission will be based on performance in counselling round and verification of documents.
Want help in Preparation? Get Tips: Practice Which Helps In Preparation
TSRJC CET Scheme of Examination:
Question paper shall be issued in Telugu/English (bilingual) only. The test is of objective type with 2½ hrs duration for 150 marks (50 marks for each subject). The candidates have to mark their answers in the OMR sheets. The question papers of TSRJC CET will be based on 10th standard in Telangana state syllabus for subjects and English will be General English.
|Group||Subjects In The Entrance Test||Duration||Max. Marks|
|MPC||English-Mathematics-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
|BPC||English-Bio. Science-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
|CEC /MEC||English-Social Studies– Mathematics||2 ½ hours||150|
Process To Fill TSRJC CET 2022 Application Form:
- First of all candidates are required to login to home page of Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society (Regd), Hyderabad that is tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in
- After appearing on home page, you are advised to press on “Information Bulletin” link that is available in Notification column.
- By pressing on it, a PDF file will appear which will contain TSRJC CET 2022 Notification.
- Aspirants can go through the complete details and ensure their eligibility.
- Then eligible candidates can come back to home page and make the payment of examination fee by pressing on “Make Payment” link.
- Then, TSRJC CET Payment Form will appear.
- You need to fill the details and submit the amount of payment.
- Once payment process is done hit on “Submit Application” link.
- Now fill TSRJC CET Online Application Form with complete details. Also, upload all required documents and then hit submit tab.
- At last take the hard copy of online form and keep it secured for future use.
Read More: How to Fill Application Online Form?
Final and Important Dates:
You need to go through this web page to get entire details regarding TSRJC CET 2022 or visit official website or press Official Link. Join us on Facebook or Google + to get latest and instant updates of TSRJC Common Entrance Test 2022.