Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:43 pm
UKSEE Application Form
UKSEE Application Form 2022: Candidates having desire to appear in Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam for the academic year 2022-18 are invited to fill UKSEE Application Form.
Uttarakhand Technical University conducts this examination for those candidates who want to get admission to first year of MCA, BHMCT, B. Pharmacy, MBA, M. Pharma, and M. Tech and to second year of B. Tech. & B. Pharmacy, MCA programmes. First of all students need to go for UKSEE Online Registration before the exam date that is 13/05/2022 & 14/05/2022.
Overview of This Page:
- UKSEE Eligibility Criteria
- UKSEE Exam Date
- UKSEE Exam Pattern
- UKSEE Exam Centers
- Procedure to fill UKSEE Application Form
UKSEE Application Form
|Name of the University||Uttarakhand Technical University|
|Date to fill Online Application Form||15/04/2022 to 30/04/2022|
|UKSEE Exam Date||13/05/2022 & 14/05/2022|
These courses are offered at University Departments and Government/Private Institutes of Uttarakhand. Willing candidates are informed that they can submit their UKSEE Application Form 2022 from 15/04/2022 to 30/04/2022. For acquiring more updates in concern of UKSEE Application Form contenders can scroll down this page which is well designed by the team members of goldeneraeducation.com with the intention of assisting you.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm. – I Year)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHMCT – I Year)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA – I Year)
- Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) Lateral Entry 2nd Year
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm.) Lateral Entry 2nd Year
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA), Lateral Entry 2nd Year
- Master of Business Administration (MBA – I Year)
- Master of Pharmacy (M. Pharma. . – I Year)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech – I Year)
UKSEE Eligibility Criteria:
Contenders who will be able to fulfill the following eligibility criteria they can go for filling application form. So you must ensure the criteria before applying as has been mentioned here!!
|B. Pharma||Passed 10+2 Examination with Physics & Chemistry as a compulsory subject along with one of the subject (Mathematics, Biology, Biotechnology, Technical Vocational).|
|B. Pharma (Lateral Entry)||Passed Diploma (Pharmacy-Allopathy) (2 years after 10+2) or equivalent with 60% aggregate marks.|
|BHMCT||Passed Class 12th or equivalent & secured at least 50% Marks.|
|B.Tech (lateral Entry)||Passed Diploma from an AICTE approved institution in appropriate branch of engineering/ technology & secures minimum 45% Marks (40% in case of reserved category).
Passed B.Sc. Degree with at least 45% Marks (40% in case of reserved category) and passed XII standard with mathematics as a subject.
|MCA||Passed Bachelor Degree with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at graduate level & obtained minimum 60% marks.
Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for this course.
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||Passed BCA, BSC (IT & Computer Science) with Mathematics as core subjects at 10+2 level.|
|Gain Knowledge on: Career Options After 12th|
|Do You Know? Necessity Of Master Degree And Its Role|
Requisite Age Criteria:
- Applying aspirants must be completed 18 years according to the requirement of the organization.
- Relaxation in age for the candidates belongs to SC/ ST and reserved categories will be decided by the organization according to their norms.
Required UKSEE Application Fee:
- Candidates belong to GEN/OBC are required to pay application fee of Rs.1500/- (INR).
- For SC/ST/PH category the fee will be of Rs.750/- (INR) according to the rules of the organization.
- The fee will be non refundable and will be paid through online mode.
- For appearing in Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam candidates have to submit their UKSEE Application Form on scheduled date.
- On the basis of merit/ wait list candidates will be selected by the organization.
- Shortlisted contenders will be called for counseling section and they need to bring the relevant documents along with them.
Check PDF Here: UKSEE Notification
UKSEE Exam Pattern:
- The question will be asked in examination will be objective type.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- Paper 4, 9 to 12 will be conducted in second shift (12.00 noon to 2.00 pm).
- Paper 6, 7 and 8 will be held in third shift (3.00 pm to 5.00 pm).
- Paper 1 to 3 and 5 will be held in first shift from 9.00 AM to 11.00 AM.
Papers and Subjects in the Entrance Examination
|Paper||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Paper 1||Physics and Chemistry||50||50|
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT)||100||100|
|Paper 5||Aptitude Test for MCA||100||100|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test for Engg. Diploma Holders (Lateral Entry)||100||100|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test for Pharmacy||100||100|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates (Lateral Entry)||100||100|
|Paper 9||Aptitude test for MCA (Lateral entry) for BCA/B.Sc. CS/IT Students||100||100|
|Paper 10||Aptitude Test for MBA (As per CAT Examination)||100||100|
|Paper 11||Aptitude Test for M Pharm (As per GPAT Examination)||100||100|
|Paper 12||Test for M tech – Aptitude, General Knowledge, Knowledge of Basic Mathematics & Computers and Common Engineering Subjects from B Tech)||100||100|
Want help in Preparation? Get Tips: Practice Which Helps In Preparation
Papers to be opted for Different Courses
|B. Pharm. (I Year)||Paper 1; and Paper 2 or Paper 3|
|BHMCT (I Year)||Paper 4 MCA (I Year) Paper 5|
|MBA (I Year)||Paper 10|
|M Pharm (I Year)||Paper 11|
|M Tech (I Year)||Paper 12|
|B. Tech., 2nd year (for Engg. Diploma Holders)||Paper 6|
|B. Pharm 2nd year (for Pharmacy Diploma Holders)||Paper 7|
|B. Tech. 2nd year (for B.Sc. Graduates)||Paper 8|
|MCA (Lateral entry) for BCA/B.Sc. CS/IT Students||Paper 9|
|BHMCT, B. Pharm., MCA II Year, B. Tech., B. Pharm|
|MCA, M. Tech., M. Pharm., MBA|
Way to Submit UKSEE Application Form:
To download or submit UKSEE Online Application Form 2022 you need to follow these mentioned steps:
Step-1: Online Registration
- Log on to the official website of the Uttarakhand Technical University that is uktech.ac.in
- Afterwards you need to move your cursor to the “UKSEE 2022” at the right side on the home page.
- Firstly you must press “UKSEE -2022 INFORMATION BROCHURE” and read it carefully.
- Come back to the previous page and hit on “Here for Apply Online” link.
Step-2: Login to Application Form
- Hit again on “Apply Online” tab on this new page.
- Then you must pres the tab “Proceed for registration” tab at the below after reading the instructions.
- Already registered candidates need to fill required details and hit on “Submit” tab.
- New users need to hit on “Apply for UKSEE 2022” and accept the given details.
- Go through “proceed” tab and fill the required details in “UKSEE Application Form”.
Step-3: Upload Signature and Photograph
- Upload relevant documents as mentioned below.
- Scan your recent passport size photograph along with signature.
Step-4: Fee Payment
- It is the last step of the application process.
- In this step, candidates have to submit their fee via online mode.
- Make the payment of the prescribed application fee as category-wise.
- After making the payment, candidates can now take the printout of the UKSEE Application Form for further use.
Do you need Money for College Fee? Check This: Loan in India
- Candidates MUST bring to the examination centre the following documents in original along with
- One attested photocopy- Admit card issued by the University.
- Any one of the authorized photo IDs (must be original and non-expired)
- PAN card /Driving License/Voter ID/ Passport/Aadhar Card
- Candidate’s personal details like Name, valid Mobile Number, valid Mail ID, etc.
- Qualification details.
- Valid Address for further communication
- Choices for the examination centre.
- Scanned image of photograph with size should be 35 x 45 mm covering 75% of face.
- Scanned image of signature with file size of 20KB to 30KB
- Images should be in JPG format.
- Debit/credit card or net banking details (for fee submission).
Get Updated Schedule: UKSEE Counselling
|Submission of on-line application forms||15/04/2022 to 30/04/2022|
|Last Date of submission of application fee|
|Tentative date for uploading of Admit Cards on website||08/05/2022|
|Date of Examination|
|B.Tech-Lateral Entry, MCA-Lateral Entry, B.Pharm-Lateral Entry, BHMCT, MCA and B.Pharm||13/05/2022|
|MBA, M.Pharm and M.Tech and MBA I year||14/05/2022|
|Declaration of Result||24/05/2022|
Note: For more details regarding UKSEE Application Form 2022, candidates may check Official Notification which is well mentioned above. Contenders can stay in touch with our portal by pressing CTRL + D or using our free email service also. Candidates can follow us on Facebook and Google Plus for latest updates.