Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:06 pm
GNM Nursing Application Form 2022
GNM Nursing Application Form 2022: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), BOKARO has issued GNM Nursing Application Form to fill 10+2 Female Seats. Applicants who are interested in GNM Nursing Course they can read GNM Nursing Advertisement by hitting the direct link provided below.
According to GNM Nursing Notification, Steel Authority of India Limited has released 40 seats of General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM), Grade A (Female). Read further about GNM Nursing Application Form 2022 from below page.
GNM Nursing 10+2 Female Seats:
|Organization name||Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), BOKARO|
|Last date to apply||15-09-2022|
SAIL GNM Nursing Admission 2022-2022:
Female Aspirants can send GNM Nursing Application Form via Postal Services on or before the last date that is 15-09-2022. Only those applicants who satisfy eligibility norms can apply for GNM Nursing Admission.
For more details of GNM Nursing Application Form 2022-19, candidates have to go through below section of this page which is well created by the team members of www.goldeneraeducation.com.
GNM Nursing Application Form 2022
GNM Nursing Eligibility Details
- Candidate shall be a citizen of India
- Admission to GNM Nursing course is limited to unmarried female candidates only who are physically and mentally fit
- 10+2 passed in Science (preferably PCB) & English in regular course with aggregate of 40% marks is the minimum qualification required to fill GNM Nursing Application Form
- Age limit to apply for GNM Nursing 10+2 Female Seats is from 17 to 23 years as on 31-12-2022
Gain Knowledge on: Career Options After 12th
GNM Nursing Course Fee Structure:
|Admission Fee||Rs. 6,000/- (Rupees Six thousand only) at the time of admission.|
|Caution Money||Rs.3,000/- (Rupees Three thousand only) at the time of admission|
|Development Fee||Rs.5,000/-(Rupees five thousand only)|
|Tuition Fees||Rs.12,000/- (Rupees Twelve thousand only) per annum|
Know Here: How To Apply For Education Loan
GNM Nursing Examination Fee:
Applying candidates have to pay Rs. Rs. 500/- as examination fee using online mode through SBI Collect.
Must Know: How To Pay Application Fee Online
Selection of students for GNM Nursing Admission will be done on the basis of their performance in entrance examination which is scheduled on 29-09-2022. Candidates have to report at the examination center at 09.30 AM and exam will be commenced from 10.00 AM.
Download Here: GNM Nursing Syllabus
How to fill GNM Nursing Application Form 2022?
Candidates can fill application form for Steel Authority of India Limited GNM Admission by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you need to go through the official portal of Steel Authority of India Limited that is www.sailcareers.com
- Now you have to hit on Careers tab available at the top menu bar
- Afterwards you have to hit on “Bokaro Steel Plant Prospectus of (Notice for admission in General Nursing & Midwifery Course: 2022-19) School of Nursing, Bokaro General Hospital” link
- From the next page you have to follow “DOWNLOAD” section and download the Brochure of respective course.
- Read all the details mentioned in GNM Nursing Admission Brochure.
- Afterwards you have to go back to the previous page and hit on “Download GNM Nursing Application Form” link
- After that you have to fill it with required details
- Also attach Xerox of below stated documents along with your recent passport size
- Make payment of examination fee through online mode
- Enclose it in an envelope and super scribe it with “Application for GNM Nursing Admission”
- At last send it at below stated postal address before the last date.
Download Here>>GNM Nursing Notification
School Of Nursing,
BOKARO General Hospital, B.S. City
Dist-BOKARO, (Jharkand), Pin-827004
At the time of submission of GNM Nursing Application Form, candidates also have to submit the below stated documents:
- a) Self Attested photocopies of certificates:-
- Class 10 Board- Original Passing Certificate (for age proof)
- Class 10+2 or Equivalent – Admit card, Mark Sheet & original /provisional Passing Certificate.
- Those who belong to SC/ST- caste certificate issued by not less than Sub Divisional Officer/District Magistrate(CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY LOWER THAN THE MENTIONED COMPETENT AUTHORITY WILL BE REJECTED).
- Those who belong to OBC – caste certificate of current financial year (2022), issued by not less than Sub Divisional Officer/District Magistrate or equivalent person authorized by the concerned state & specify that the candidate belongs to non-creamy layer(CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY LOWER THAN THE MENTIONED COMPETENT AUTHORITY WILL BE REJECTED).
- Application– cum – ExaminationFee Receipt of Rs.500/- (NON REFUNDABLE) through SBI Collect(ONLINE WINDOW VALID FROM 01.09.2022 to 10.09.2022).
- One Self Addressed Envelope (26 cm X 12.5 cm or equivalent) with postage stamp of Rs. 25.00 (Rupees Twenty Five Only) for dispatch of Admit Card
|Last Date Of Fee (Non-Refundable) Deposit Through SBI Collect||10-09-2022|
|Last Date Of Receiving Of Application (By Post)||15-09-2022|
|Display Of List Of Eligible Candidates On The Notice Board Of School Of Nursing||20-09-2022|
|Issue Of Admit Card By Post||20 and 22-09-2022|
|Date Of Aptitude (Written) Test||29-09-2022|
|Display Of Merit List||01-10-2022|
|Verification Of Certificate &Medical Check-Up||3rd -05-10-2022 (Only on working Days.)|
|Commencement Of Classes||10-10-2022|
Check out this Official Link to grab rest details of GNM Nursing Application Form 2022-19. Applicants can bookmark this web page by pressing CTRL+D.