Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 06:51 pm
XAT Application Form 2022
XAT Application Form 2022: XLRI Jamshedpur will release XAT Application Form 2022 and XAT Notification 2022 on the same date that is in 3rd week of August 2022. From this page candidates will be able to check the Exam dates, eligibility and procedure for Online XAT Registration.
It is expected that the XAT 2022 will be held on 6th January 2022 (Tentatively) as per the trends of past years. But the date of XAT 2022 can be changed as per the orders of the organization. XAT Application Form 2022 will continue till Last week of November 2022.
XAT 2022- Highlights:
|Organization Name||Xavier School of Management|
|Exam Name||Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)|
|XAT Application starts from||3rd week of August 2022|
|Last date to Submit XAT Online Form without late fee as per XAT Notification||Last week of November 2022|
|XAT Exam Date 2022||6th January 2022 (Tentatively)|
|Conducting Body||XLRI Jamshedpur|
|Number of XAT Test Takers||90,000 approx.|
|XAT Helpline Number||1800 419 2929|
|XAT Contact Number||+91 657 665 3203 /3204/3205|
|Email Address||[email protected] OR [email protected]|
XAT Online Registrations
In order for XAT Registrations candidates have to go through XAT Registration Link and follow the process of Xavier Aptitude Test Application that is well discussed below for the ease of readers.
Xavier Aptitude Test 2022 would be conducted across India at various centers for the selection of most eligible and suitable students to provide admissions in B-Schools. You may go through this page that is created by the team of www.goldeneraeducation.com to get complete details about this XAT 2022 Application Forms.
XAT Application Form
- After qualifying XAT, candidates will take admission in:
- Business Management (BM)
- Personnel Management and Industrial Relations (PMIR)
- General Management Program (GMP)
- Global MBA
- PGDM etc
XAT Admissions Eligibility:
To appear in Xavier Aptitude Test, applicants need to satisfy XAT eligibility criteria. Candidates having bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any stream from any recognized college or institution are eligible to apply for XAT Registration.
Candidates completing their final examination by June, 2022 are also eligible to apply. NRI & foreign candidates can also apply through GMAT score (except Dubai & Kathmandu wherein candidates have option to appear in the XAT 2022 examination).
Get Details: XAT College List & Fee Structure
XAT Application Fee:
Applicants those who are interested in XAT but not in XLRI need to pay Rs. 1650/- only. Those who are looking for XLRI programmes need to pay an additional fee of Rs.300/- each. Late fee will be Rs. 2000/- (for XAT) and Rs. 500 (for XLRI programmes).
Fee payment can be done through online mode like debit/credit card or net banking. Those who are interested to make payment through cash need to take a printout of XAT Pay-In-Slip visit the nearest IDBI bank and pay the application fee. For payment through DD, make a DD in favor of “XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT” payable at Jamshedpur from any bank.
Check Here: How To Pay Application Fee Online
XAT Admission Process:
For admission in management courses, selection of applied candidates for Xavier Aptitude Test will be done on the basis of the performance in Xavier Aptitude Test. After that successfully qualified candidates in Xavier Aptitude Test will be further called for Group Discussion, Written Ability Test and Personal Interview rounds. To get admission in management courses, individuals need to qualify in all the rounds.
MBA Colleges Accepting XAT:
|XLRI Jamshedpur: Xavier School of Management|
|SPJIMR Mumbai: SP Jain Institute of Management & Research|
|IMT Ghaziabad: Institute of Management Technology|
|TAPMI Manipal: T A Pai Management Institute|
|Xavier Institute of Management, XIMB|
|GIM Goa: Goa Institute of Management|
|SIMSR Mumbai: K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies And Research|
|BIMTECH Greater Noida: Birla Institute of Management Technology|
|LIBA Chennai: Loyola Institute of Business Administration|
|L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research|
XAT Exam Pattern:
- Xavier Aptitude Test will be conducted through pen & paper based mode. Xavier Aptitude Test is divided in two sections that is paper 1 and paper 2 in which paper 1 will consist of 72 questions and paper 2 will consist of 25 questions & one essay topic.
- Total time given to complete Xavier Aptitude Test paper 1 is 170 minutes and for Xavier Aptitude Test paper 2 is 35 minutes.
|Paper||Section||No. of Questions|
|Paper 1||Decision Making||24|
|Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation||27|
|Verbal and Logical Ability||21|
|Paper 2||General Knowledge||25|
|Go Through These Links:|
|XAT Exam pattern|
|XAT Preparation Books|
|How To Prepare For XAT|
Process To Fill XAT Online Application Form:
- For XAT Registration, individual need to follow these steps:
- First and foremost step is to open the official site of organization that is www.xatonline.net.in
- After reaching on home page you need to hit on ‘Login’ tab from top menu bar.
- By this press you will reach to new page where all dates are available.
Already Registered Candidates:
- Applicants who are already registered need to move right side towards image like mentioned below.
- Now, candidates need to fill their ID and password and then hit submit tab to submit your details.
- Then, XAT 2022 Application form will appear. Fill the XAT Online Application form with complete details in suitable manner.
- Upload all records documents and certificates and scanned image of photograph and signature with it and finally hit submit tab.
- Candidates who are new user need to press on “Hit here for New Registration” link that is available at the top on right side. Now some details will appear, go through it and if you are satisfied hit on “Continue” tab. After that application form will appear which is to be filled in 5 steps.
- Firstly individuals need to fill basic information that is asked in particular boxes.
- Thereafter, press on “Save & Next” tab
- Now, individuals need to upload all documents, photos and signature. Then after continuing it, in next step other details will be asked that must be filled in proper manner.
- Then, preview your details and finally make the payment of fee and hit submit tab.
- At last take the hard copy of filled application form and slip of making payment as it may be useful in future.
XAT Test Centers:
XAT Exam Syllabus:
Applicants applying for Xavier Aptitude Test should know about type of questions asked in the exam or XAT 2022 Syllabus. On the basis of previous years’ question papers, there are several topics that are covered in Xavier Aptitude Test syllabus.
Read Out and Crack XAT Exam:
XAT Exam Admit Card:
All those candidates who are going to appear in Xavier Aptitude Test 2022, may download their XAT Hall ticket from this page in 3rd week of December 2022. Without XAT Call Letter, there is no entry in examination hall. Take a look…
XAT Exam Results:
After appearing in XAT 2022 Exam, individuals may download their Xavier Aptitude Test Results from this page in Last week of January 2022. As per XAT Notification, Qualified contenders in exam are only eligible to appearing in further process such as GD or PI.
XAT Important Dates:
|XAT Application starts from||3rd week of August 2022|
|XAT Application Form last date (without late fee)||Last week of November 2022|
|Last date of XATOnline Application Form (With late fee)||2nd week of December 2022|
|Downloading XAT Admit Card||3rd week of December 2022|
|Date of XAT Exam 2022||6th January 2022 (Tentatively)|
|As per XAT Notification, XAT Result Declaration date||Last week of January 2022|
|XAT Counseling starts from||After declaration of XAT Result|
Candidates can get other details regarding XAT Application Form 2022 by visiting this Official Link. Go through XAT 2022 Notification and ensure your eligibility carefully.